Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Friday, March 11, 2011

March Workshop Cards

My monthly workshop is this Sunday.  Here are the three cards we will be making.  I can't take any credit for the designs, I snagged them from others and tweaked the colors a bit.  However they all turned out great!

I was feeling Springy!

Anytime card!
Also snagged from Jill.  Love her stuff!!

Show your green!  Happy St. Patty's Day!! 

Also Chris bought me this great frame from Pier 1 for Valentine's and I finally showcased some of my cards!



1 comment:

  1. love your cards and that frame is cute. I have reorganized half of my craft room...now for the other half.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...