Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February Workshop Projects

This weekend was my first workshops as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and while I didn't have a big turn out I love the cards that we created. 

Card One - This card was taken from a sample I saw the other day on Escape to Stamp. I made some slight modifications and chose not to use the watercolor technique.



Supplies:
Stamps: Awash with Flowers, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry, and Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzelberry
Punches: Oval and Scalloped Oval

Card Two:  Love those Cupcakes!!


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Real Red and Rich Razzelberry
Ink: Early Expresso
Punches: Cupcake Punch
Big Shot: Top Note Die and Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Card Three: Simple and Quick!



Supplies:
Stamps: Bold Blossom
Ink: Perfect Plum, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi
Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, and So Saffron
Ribbon: Early Expresso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...