Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year! New Resolution!

This year I have lots of resolutions and some I plan on trying to keep!  Over the month of Oct/Nov I made several Winter Holiday Cards to sell at school.  I was able to sell several but people kept telling me they wanted Birthday/Sympathy/Thank You's so currently I'm starting to plan an attack and mass production of Birthday Cards to take to work and see how they do.

I'm planning on working on them after I get some much needed school work done so most likely they won't be done until after the New Year begins.  So stay tuned.

If you see anything you like on here, let me know and I'll be happy to send your way.  I have PayPal and cards are $2.50 or 5 for $10.

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...