Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Onsie-cakes

Saw this idea on Pinterest and my daycare is about to have a neice in a family of boys!  So figured it was a good opportunity to test out this little craft and see how it would turn out.  I will definitely be doing it again.  Super Easy!

Taylor helping didn't go as well as planned.  There was a fit over the cupcake wrappers.....she did NOT want them to go in the box with the onsies......she didn't really understand why she couldn't eat what we were making.....yes on the day when the clocks change and she is a frantic tired mess I tease her with making onsie cupcakes......cause I'm just an awesome mom!


All of the supplies
Pack of Gerber Onsies, 2 pairs of Socks, 
Cupcake Boxes (came in a set of 3 so I have two more), and cupcake wrappers


Wrap the onsie around a sock and sit in cupcake wrapper.


This is a random photo taken between fits of tears and crankiness......she was NOT this happy during this project.

Finished box!


Box closed.  I added some purple organza ribbon to the box and it is ready to go.  Fairly inexpensive too.  The most expensive part was pack of onsies.


2 comments:

  1. Cute! I sell these on etsy but use a washcloth and onesie with a silicone baking cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really!?!? So cute!! Where did you get the silicone baking cups?!? That's what I was looking for originally but couldn't find any.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...