Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kitchen Progress - Counters

So tonight I spent some time in the kitchen again.  It's finally getting there.  Now I didn't take a photo of it but the sink right now is a mountain.  Everything that I found that needed scrubbing went there and since the dishwasher is full of clean dishes that need to be put away.....so they are awaiting their turn. I still need to finish the sink area, scrub down the stove and clean on top of the fridge before moving on to Mt. Carrie as my husband calls it, AKA my Mountain of Mail!  I've been putting that off for a good while now.....I guess at some point I'll have to deal with it right?!?

Sorry I don't have a lot of before shots but here are the after shots.  It's starting to look more like it did when we first moved in.

When I sent this photo to my husband, his remark was "What is that on the counter? Is that our breadbox."  Yes, we haven't seen it in that long.

Yes I know there is a painted square on the wall......it's a long story.  Short Version: we were testing paint colors and wanted to cover it up with a photo if we didn't like it.  =)  The photo is down because we are going to paint this wall on Thursday.

Can't wait to write on the Martha Stuart Chalkboard labels I added to my jars there on the counter!


On another note, yesterday had the most gorgeous sunrise and sunset.  They were both breathtaking.  I didn't get a photo of sunset but I did get the sunrise.  Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. It looks so good!!!! Looks like you got a brand new kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...