Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Simply Said is Simply Wonderful

Simply Said is one of my all time favorite stamp sets.  I know that it has since been retired but I needed a quick thank you card and I have missed using it dearly.  I'm in a pink and brown kick and Taylor is dressed in these colors nearly everyday so I continued the color trend on this card.  One thing I tried new was this scrunchy ribbon technique with some Satin Ribbon.  I really liked how it turned out! This card is also being added to my current Thank You Card Pack.


 Stamps: Simply Said

Ink & Paper - Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip
Ribbon - Brown Satin from a craft store

2 comments:

  1. oooh beautiful creations carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute card. I love this set too. It's one of my keepers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...