Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Monday, January 31, 2011

2 Weeks of Stamping - Thinking of You & Stamp Camp

So this week I had several cards I needed to make for those my husband and I care for to let them know we are thinking of them.  These times, make us truly blessed for everything we have in our lives.  The first card I played around with an embossing folder that my sister-in-law had gotten for me for Christmas, an idea that I saw on Robin Merriman's Blog,  and a stamp set that retired last summer called Garden Whimsy.  I made two different versions of the card and I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like more.  I used Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue.




The other card that I made was also a Thinking of You card but I kept it more neutral tones.  I used one of my favorite stamp sets that I got as a Hostess many years ago and Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, and Regal Rose.  I didn't have the ribbon I really wanted for this card but I made due with what I had.  I have made this card before and it's one of my favorites.  I love its simplicity and cleanliness!

On another note, last week's stamp time was a bust, life was just too busy.  Anywho, I ended up getting my weekly time in at my monthly stamp camp at Carol's.  Here are the three cards we made. 




So far, so good with my new year's resolution.  Now to keep it going into February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...