Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Season of Valentine's

So my dear friend and co-technology teacher asked me to make her some Valentine's cards today.  Upon arriving home I found my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Kit on my front step.  I need no more encouragement than that to get started.  I love new Goodies!!  =)  I played hard with Taylor to give her extra incentive to go to bed without a fight and put her to sleep and then snuck to my craft area and got started sorting through and organizing everything.  I had a card idea in my head that is based on a card that I did during a stamp camp a while back.  I am 100% happy with the results.  I think it turned out great!  I hope my dear friend likes it as much as I do!

I'm also entering this card in the Creative Sketches Holiday Sketch Challenge!



Stamp Sets: Season of Friendship, I {Heart} Hearts
Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Wild Wasabi

And as always my area is a disaster still but I feel great! 
Two nights of stamping in one week! Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...