Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Exciting Stuff

One of my Valentine's cards that I made recently was selected for the Stamping 411: Stampers Showcase.  How excited am I?  VERY!! 

On another note, I recently decided to take the plunge and become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator myself.  An offer came up that was just too good to pass up. 

I'm going to have my first class(es) on Sunday February 20th and Monday February 21st.  If you are interested in attending please contact me.  Attendee's will get to make 2 cards as part of my Demonstrator Kick Off for the low, low price of $0!  That's right FREE!   The cards will be a birthday card and an anything card.  I will be using the cupcake set below for the Birthday Card!  Come back next week and see a sample card!  =)

Images Copyright Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...