Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Monday, February 7, 2011

More Valentines

So this week I continued to work on some Valentine's cards.  Here are three more of my creations. 

The first was for Stampin 411's Saturday Sketch Challenge #189.  I made some slight changes to the design and love how it turned out.  It is hard to tell but I used craft ink for the heart and then added sticky tack embossing powder before sprinkling glitter over the heart.



Another card was cased from a Split Coast Stampers gallery.  Love the way it turned out.  Added a little pearl accent to the heart and I think it adds just the right touch.



The last card I made was from one of my all-time favorite stamp sets Unfrogettable.  I made one similar years ago and I know I probably cased it from somewhere else.


So I think for now I'm going to have to put Valentine's behind me and start to work on some more birthday cards.  I have several birthdays in late February and March to work on!



9 comments:

  1. Love these. Stampin 411 challenge is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been a busy girl!! Love them all, but I have to say that "heart flower" is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!! All of them. I miss that cute little frog! Thanks for sharing all three with us and for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them too! I have to admit, I miss that little froggie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! Love the heart flower! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this week's sketch! I really love the mix of colors and textures! Congrats on being a 411 pick this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the cards!! They are all so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the heart on a stem -- how cute is that! Thanks so much for playing along at Stamping 411 this week! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...