Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Crayon Monogram

Our day care provider just built a new home and moved over the weekend.  We wanted to do something special for her because of all that she does for us.  So I decided it would be nice to make her something for her new home to put in her day care area.  I got the design from a pin on my very favorite new site, Pinterest.  Click here for the original post with design.

To make it yourself all you will need is Approx 2-4 boxes of 24 crayola crayons, 1 piece of scrapbook paper, hot glue gun, and small glue dots (these I used to stick down and form the letter before I hot glued the final copy).  I used a die cut from my stamping supplies for the saying.
In Progress

All Done!

From another angle

Taylor excited to give it to Ms. Karyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...