Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Merry Christmas #5

This card was one that I have always wanted to try.  Last year Stampin' Up!  came out with this really cute owl punch......the only catch was that you could make all kinds of things with it.  I saw some of the cutest reindeer and penguins!  So I borrowed my upline's punch and got to work making some reindeer!  They turned out really cute.  I really like the way the DSP adds just the right touch to the background.  The white stitching turned out really cute too!



Ink:  Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, and Red DSP
Punches: Owl Punch, Snowflake Punch(non SU), and Scalloped edge and Circle.
Stamps:  Four the Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...