Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I've Been Boo'ed!!

So yesterday at work I found a special treat in my mailbox!  In it was a note that said I had been Boo'ed!  It's now my turn to Boo someone else!  I love this time every year, almost as much as Secret Santa's!  I took the opportunity to make my Mummy Jar that I've been dying to make.  I saw the idea on Pinterest, and I've had the supplies for a little bit now.  It make a cute light you can put on your stoop or porch for Halloween!  I also made a small box of chocolate nuggets as well because you can always use a little chocolate!
What you need: 
 Mason Jar, White Streamers, Googly Eyes, Paint Brush,
Hot Glue, Mod Podge, Spray Sealer, and Tea Light Candles

The jar wrapped up!


Eyes  Hot Glued On!

All Lit Up!  Boo!!!

Candy Box

Candy Box from another Angle!

Yummy Nuggets inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...