Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Seasons Greetings #4

So this is my 4th set of cards to sell for the holidays.  I really like the gold embossing work on the top.  Different take on the traditional tree!  This week I haven't been able to do a whole lot of stamping however, I do have a cute reindeer card and a cute penguin card in the work.  Next up, I'm going to be working on some Hanukkah cards!



Ink: Old Olive, VersaMark
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Delightful Decorations, Fruit of the Season
Accessories: Dimensionals, Gold Glory Embossing Powder, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...