Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

365 days of Organization

Ok so here it is.  My master plan for 2013 and my 365 days of Organization is starting SOON!  I'm seeing this as a similar experience to the movie Julie and Julia.  Only I fear I might cry more than Amy Adams did.  =)  I am going to try to give myself a heavy month and then a light month and prioritize as best as I can.

Up on Deck aka The PLAN so Far!
Over Winter Break - Foyer Closet and Upstairs Bathroom
January - Kitchen
February - Taylor's Room/Closet
March - Master Bedroom

This coming Friday I will be taking a much needed trip to The Container Store in Rockville to buy plastic and other fabulous organizing ideas to help with these tasks up on deck.  I need to measure my little heart out over the next few days prior to the trip!

I've started to pin ideas to my 2013 Organizing Pinterest Board
I've also begun my Container Store Wish List so I know what to look for when I go to shop!

Stay Tuned!  =)
My husband says this project is let's see how long I can keep this up before I fail miserable......so GAME ON!  Now I have to complete this project!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...