Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Barrettes

So normally my crafts are cards.....but tonight I branched out after making two cards, which I will post tomorrow.  My daughter Taylor has grown more hair recently and she loves putting bows in her hair.  She can even say Bow.  It is too cute.  Every morning after she gets dressed she points to her head where her bow goes and says "Bow."

I have always found that they get lost easily and are $4 for 6 of them.  I found an online tutorial and short ribbon spools at the Target Dollar Spot and figured I would give them a try.  They turned out super cute.  I even got the alligator clips in a 25 count bag super cheap and on sale at Hobby Lobby last week!

I have enough ribbon to make 18 more clips.  So for $6 I have 24 bows for T.  Wahoo!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...