Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentines & Thank You's

Last night I needed to craft some more since I had an unproductive night the previous evening. I made another Valentine and then I needed 2 thank you's so I made those as well. I'm pretty happy with the results.  I'll  come back and update with stamp supplies later tonight but for now I wanted to get the pictures out.  



Ink: Calypso Coral
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, P.S. I Love you
Paper: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Other: Hearts Embossing Folder, In Color Brads




Ink: Not Quite Navy
Paper: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Punches: Blossom Punch
Other: Polka Dot & Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders, Framelits




Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Stamps: Perfectly Penned, Mixed Bunch
Other: In Color Brad, Ribbon, Stripes Embossing Folder, Blossom Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...