Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Valentine's!

Today I worked on two more Valentine's for my special friends who purchased some for their friends/family.  Below are two new designs.  I still have two or three more to work on before I'm through!




Ink:  Real Red, Black Staz On
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red DSP
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, P.S. I Love You
Other: Hearts Embossing Folder, Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Rhinestones




Ink: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Black Staz On
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise DSP, Crumb Cake
Stamps: P.S. I Love You
Other: Border Punch, Heart Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch, Rhinestones
Cased from Jill Hilliard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...