Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Monday, February 27, 2012

More Hair Candy!

I'm really enjoying and getting into making Taylor "bows."  She is loving them too!  Every morning she points to her head and says "Bow."  It's too cute!  I got some more ribbon from the Target Dollar Spot and some more barrettes.  Armed with my hot glue gun, I have really gotten to work!  Here are some of the barrettes I have finished.  There is even a special St. Patrick's Day one!

Supplies

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

St. Patrick's Bow!

From another Angle

Learn how to make your own St. Patrick's Day bow!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute, Carrie! I'd love to buy some. They are the only kinds of clips that Ali will wear. I'll email you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...