Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back To School

So I've been busy at school this week.  Here are some photos from my classroom.  I'll share more on the finished product later......but for now it's coming together well.  Just lots left to do in the next 24 hours!  Kids come Monday morning!!!  Excited for them to see all the changes in Technology this year!

From the Doorway

My cart with decals!  =)

Curtains (shower curtains that is)

Bulletin board without a border......the border just arrived this evening in the mail.

The Learning Lounge

Another great idea.  Lining clear bins with scrapbook paper.

Green Screen in the Production Studio Nook

More photos and stuff later!  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...