Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Classroom Redo - Crate Seats Complete!

Remember those cute crate seats I wrote about here and here?

Well they are finished.  All in all, this project was definitely easy enough for a beginner crafter.  =)  So if you are a teacher out there and you are thinking, I'm not very crafty.......not to worry!  This one is on the easier side.

I ended up making 6 seats!  And here they ARE!  The Lime Green Fabric is looking a little dull in these pictures but I swear it is a beautiful lime green!



Use in the Classroom:  I plan on using these seats as stadium seats in our Interactive Zone (front of the classroom)  They may also be used as the stools for our genius bar.  Just not sure yet how it's all going to shake out.  They could also be possible small tables for laptops if students want to sit on the floor.  Love all the options for use in the classroom.

So that is 3 projects down and I believe I have 2 or 3 more to go.  Maybe More!  It's almost time for school to start back up!  Hard to believe that August 20th will be here before I know it!

On a side note:  I still have an extra 8 pieces of wood precut since I had to buy a whole sheet of plywood.  If you live in the Baltimore Area and are looking for wood precut to make your own seats, please email me, carrietrudden@gmail.com.  They are $1 a piece.  It's definitely cheaper to buy them individually.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...