Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Crate AKA Stadium Seats - Progress

In my previous post I shared the beginning of my crate seats adventures.  Well, I ended up getting one seat completely finished last night.  I definitely see the advantage of having a staple gun for the fabric at this point, but I do like the way the glue gun finishes things off much neater so I think I'm going to stick with that.  This makes things a little more time consuming but well worth it.  All in all this project is easy enough for any beginning crafter.  I'm going to continue to work on assembly today.  Below is my progress so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...