Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Classroom Redesign - Laptop Trays

Another find when I was at IKEA were these laptop trays.  They are designed so that you can sit on the floor, bed, or couch and put your laptop on a solid surface.  What I love about them is that they are slanted so you can continue to use proper ergonomics when typing.  I picked up 3 for now.  I plan on using them for a small group of students that need to work collaboratively or for students that just need a break from the same ole, same ole sitting at a table and chairs.  I love that they match my decor too!  SCORE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...