Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Classroom Redo - Supply Bins Complete

Remember those fabulous Supply Bins that I shared with you the other day.  Well tonight, I started thinking about adding the ribbon I temporarily taped on for my photos.  What do you know, I ran into a problem? The sides of the container are slanted.  So if I attached the ribbon there is no way to make it straight without agonizing over its perfection.  Yep OCD much?!?  So I got to thinking....there has to be an easier way to get that damask pattern on the container.  My thoughts immediately went to a  sticker or decal, possibly a stamp.  So I started trolling searching the Internet......and AHA!!  What does Target sell now?!?  Oh for the LOVE of my NEW CLASSROOM!


BINS TRANSFORMED!


 Front

 Back

Imagine if you will, the pens are pencils and the markers are crayons.....They look fabulous don't they?!?  I'm 210% happy with how they turned out.  I like that I have extra room in the front for other extraneous supplies.  Here is the a similar picture with post-its in the space.


So 2 Projects Down!  I think I have 3 More to GO!  Little more than 10 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...