Welcome to my Crafting Blog! I'm an avid Stamper, Scrapbooker and all things Crafty! I'm looking forward to sharing my crafting adventures with you!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Classroom Redo - Signage Complete

Well 1 of my many projects is 100% complete.  I'm very happy with the results.


Each sign is for a different area of my classroom redesigned!  Here's a quick rundown of each.
  • Tech Services: My Desk and my Co-Teachers Desk
  • Interactive Zone: The heart of my classroom.  This is the area known as the front carpet area.  It holds my Smart Board.  It will also be where students can gather and use Laptop Trays (Got a few of these from IKEA), or sit on my fabulous crate seats.  It is also where we, well Interact as a class in a collaborative manner.
  • Genius Bar: Similar to the Apple Store, but these are student Genius'.  My thought is that each class month I pick 2-4 students to serve as the Genius'.  They become the expert for other students to refer to when in need of assistance.
  • Production Studio:  Last year we bought a Green Screen so I wanted a space to have that set up as well as our tripod.  I am also entertaining the idea of setting up some type of backdrop that can be changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...